The Republic of Panama is signatory of multiple International treaties that regulate the subject of Marks and Industrial and Intellectual Property, making to Panama a fort in which to Protection of Marks it talks about.
This combined to our privileged geographic position and the Colon Free Zone, we have become one of but the great Registries of Marks and Patents.
We offered services as registry and protection of marks, commercial patents, symbols, names, industrial and clear designs of invention, representing our clients in the legislations that are derived from the Protection of Right of Intellectual Property, Industrial and Right Connected.
We offered a consultant’s office in relation to the legislation of the migratory status in our country and, at the same time, we oriented to our clients to the type of visa or permission to which it could apply according to it’s necessities in individual.
In this matter, we as much offered to consultant’s office to individual clients or corporative clients or multinational companies that operate in Panama and which they assign foreign personnel to toil in our country.
The types of visas to which it is possible to be applied are:
- Visas for Temporary Visitors.
- Visas for immigrants.
- Short stay.
The visas in quality of immigrant grant the resident to the foreigner in two (2) stages: Provisional and Permanent.
Provisional Permanence: Once presented/displayed the request of visa of immigrant and being approved by the National Service of Migration the foreigner the provisional permanence by two (2) years is granted to him.
Definitive Permanence: Overcome (2) years both the request will be due to present/display to the National Service of Migration to obtain the definitive permanence, which will give right the foreigner to reside indefinitely in Panama, and to obtain it’s personal identity card, that soon we explained the concept.
Types of Visa
The same ones are asked for depending on the activity and the time that wishes to remain the foreigner in the Republic of Panama.
Visas of Immigrants (Who grant definitive permanence)
- Visa of Immigrant and Permission of Residence in Quality as a married person (a) with National.
- Visa of Immigrant and Permission of Residence by Own Economic Solution.
- Visa of Immigrant and Permission of Residence in Quality of Employee of a Resident Relative.
- Visa of Immigrant and Permission of Residence in Quality Investor of Macro-Company.
- Visa of Immigrant and Permission of Residence in Quality of Forest Investor of Macro-Company.
- Visa of Immigrant and Permission of Residence in Quality of Retired Pensioner.
- Visa of Immigrant and Permission of Residence in Quality of Pensioned Pensioner.
- Visa of Immigrant and Permission of Residence in Quality of Personnel Contracted by the Panama Canal Authority.
- Visa of Immigrant and Permission of Residence in Quality of Investor of the Economic Area Panama-Pacific.
- Visa of Immigrant and Permission of Residence in Permanent Quality of Personnel Contracted by the Developer, operator or by the Agency of the Economic Area Panama-Pacific within the then Perfect of the Ordinary Workers.
- Visa of Immigrant and Permission of Residence in Quality of Investor in Zones Processors.
- Visa of Immigrant and Permission of Residence in Quality of Investor of Centers of Call for Commercial Use “Call Center” for Export.
- Visa of Immigrant and Permission of Residence in Quality of Investor of the Cinematographic and Audio-Visual Industry.
Temporary Visitors (Temporary Permission of Resident)
- Temporary visitor for foreigners contracted by companies deprived within the ten percent of the ordinary personnel.
- Temporary visitor under agreement of Marraquech.
- Temporary visitor in quality of manager, worker of confidence, technician or expert.
- Temporary visitor in quality of student.
To apply to Adoptions must fulfill the following requirements established by Article 297 A of the Family Code.
Request through a lawyer in which one expresses desire and the reason to adopt a boy, girl or adolescent; and one specifies the age and the sex of the minor one that is tried to adopt.
Socioeconomic and psychological studies practiced by an institution public or deprived, recognized by the country or professional with suitability.
Medical certificate of Good Health.
Certainty of work with indication of the position, pay, antiquity and social benefits derived from the labor relation. In it’s defect, authenticated copy of the two last declarations of rent or banking references will be accepted.
Certificate of birth.
Two sworn declarations of people who know the person or persons who will adopt. In case of married people or together with fact, the sworn declarations will talk about to their relation like marriage or people who have coexisted together with fact.
Color photographs of postal size of each one of the rooms that conform the home and the facade.
A recent photography in colors of each one of the person who will adopt, as well as of the other members of the familiar picture that reside habitually in the house where will reside the minor or the minor one whose adoption is asked for.
Express acceptance of which a periodic pursuit is made, by space of three (3) years from the declaration of adoption, of the person or the persons who will adopt when adopted or the adopted one he is minor, with the regularity or regularity that determines the Judge or the Judge of the cause.
Express acceptance of allocation to have a temporary coexistence with the children, children and adolescents in adoption.
In case that the person or persons who will adopt are Panamanian, certificates of to have received preparation for adoptive parents; if they are foreign, certificate issued by the central authority of the country of residence or in it’s defect, the established thing by the National Direction of Adoptions of the Ministry of Social Development.
In case in that the person or persons who will adopt they domicile abroad, authenticated copy complete of the passport and authorization to adopt sent by the competent central authority of the country of origin of the applicant.
If the person or persons who will adopt domicile abroad, copy properly authenticated of the authorization to enter to the adopted one or the adopted one to this country.